Solar generators have changed how we do our indoor and outdoor activities primarily because of the convenience. It is not only about the portability but the fact that there’s always a resource that we can rely on to give us the power-the sun.
If you’re looking to transform mostly our outdoor experience, then you’ve come to the right place. Here, we are going to review our picks for the best solar generators in the market that you can purchase. Let’s get started.
1. Jackery Portable Power Station
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency
- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- QUIET GENERATOR & ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER: Jackery Explorer 240 is equipped with a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! Pack light for your next camp trip with Jackery portable power station.
- OUTDOOR CAMPING BATTERY: Portable power station specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone and other outdoor electronics. Explorer 240 features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports and 1* DC car port, power your outdoor adventure without worry.
- SOLAR READY GENERATOR. Pairs well with Jackery Solar Saga 60W/100W (sold separately), easily get recharged with the efficient solar panel. Pure sine wave inverter portable power station, protect your sensitive devices; Jackery Portable power station with solid handle, easy to carry wherever you go.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: You will receive 1* Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
First, on the list, we start with a generator that has high ratings on Amazon. The company behind the Jackery was founded in 2012, and they work to provide outdoor green power solutions.
Their primary target market is explorers or anyone that loves the outdoors. One thing you’ll notice about this generator is that it is both quiet and eco-friendly. It is also equipped with 240-watt hours at 16.8Ah and 14.4AV. The Jackery solar generator contains a lithium-ion battery pack, so you don’t need gasoline or anything to get it running.
With this solar generator, you can charge a mini-cooler, laptops, drones, and other items you use when you’re outdoors.
With a solar panel, you’re able to charge this power station, but do note that you’ll have to get it separately. The company recommends that you pair their generator with their JackerySolarSaga 60W. When connected, it will take about seven hours for the generator to charge though that will vary based on the weather and location.
There is also a power-saving function on the Jackery power station where after six hours of use, it will automatically shut off. What happens when it’s being drawn under 10W power. On the generator, there is a carport and also two USB outputs. It’s worth noting that the AC output only power or charge devices that operate on less than 200-watts. As for the generator itself, it has a sold handle, and it’s portable so you can take it everywhere. It weighs 6.6lbs.
2. PRYMAX Portable Power Station
PRYMAX Portable Power Station, 300W Solar Generator 2019 Updated 298Wh CPAP Backup Battery Pack with LED Flashlight,110V/300W Pure Sine Wave,AC Outlet, QC3.0 USB,for Outdoors Camping Travel Emergency
$269.99 in stock
1 used from $256.49
- 【298Wh Large Capacity Battery】Featuring with updated lithium battery cells, this power station is 298Wh powerful enough to charge a smartphone 40 times, laptops 7-8 times, 32" TVs 5+ hours, CPAP 4+ nights(using DC converter), mini-refrigerator 5+ hours, lights or other small appliances. Rated power is 300W while peak surge power is 600W.
- 【Super Multiple Ports】Prymax portable power bank is equipped with much richer ports than others, including 2* AC output ports(pure sine wave), 3* DC ports(12&24V output, 19V input), 2* 5V 3.1A USB ports, 1* 5V3A/9V2A type-c quick charge port, 1* 12/8A cigarette lighter port, fully meeting the needs of your travel charge.
- 【Run More Safely】2 pure sine wave AC outlets ensure a safer charge for your sensitive devices, better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Built-in Smart and Silent Cooling Fan will automatically turn on the fan when the unit is hotter to maintain the unit at the constant temperature without running the fan constantly. The low-noise and gas-free design make it more environmentally friendly.
- 【Compact and Portable】With an easy-carry handle, Prymax power station is a portable model in its class at just 6.5 lbs and 9*7.6*5.5 inch/23*19*14cm. Take it with you on-the-go and never worry about power shortage. Flashlight with SOS light design provides convenience for your outdoor emergency.
- 【What You Get】Package includes 1*298Wh portable power station, 1*AC power adapter, 1*user manual and 1*service card. Prymax always offers professional and friendly customer assistance so that you could better understand and use the product.
This next portable power station has a large capacity battery at 298Wh. It has updated lithium battery cells compared to the older model. With that kind of power stored, you can charge your phone about 40 times, and your laptop seven to eight times.
It just doesn’t stop there. You can also power a 32-inch TV or a mini-fridge for more than five hours using the DC converter. The rated power is 300W, and the peak surge is 600W. You can, therefore, use it not only outdoors but also indoors in the event of a power outage.
With the PRYMAX, you get a wider variety of ports than in other portable power stations. There are two AC output ports, three DC ports of varying voltage, two USB ports, and a type C quick-charge port. If you require a cigarette lighter, there’s a port for that too. With all this, it means that your needs are sorted wherever you’re traveling to. The AC ports are pine sine waves, so you can charge your sensitive devices with peace.
There’s an inbuilt smart and also a silent cooling fan that automatically turns on when the power station because hotter than it ought to. This on-and-off system keeps the machine at a constant heat instead of having the fan run round the clock.
When it comes to the portability of the PRYMAX, it has an easy to carry handle, and the whole item weighs only 6.5lbs. An additional safety feature that you get on this machine is a flashlight with an SOS light design that you can use in the event of an emergency. The solar panels are sold separately and will take about 9 hours to fill the generator with power.
3. Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station 1425Wh Silent Gas Free Generator Alternative with 1500 Watt (3000 Watt Surge) AC inverter, USB, 12V Outputs
- 1425Wh lithium portable power station can power up to 10 devices at once (Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @3.6V)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charges phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, and more. Powers your refrigerator, blender, TV, lights, power tools, and medical devices
- Easily Rechargeable - Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately)
- Gas generator alternative with no noise, no fumes, no gasoline, no maintenance
Next, we have a powerful portable power station that can power anything from phones and lights to fridges and power tools. That’s thanks to the machine’s ultra-high capacity providing on-demand power while on the go at the push of a button. Just as with other brands, you get a user guide and a wall charger, but the brand does a step further to provide a Wi-Fi app-enabled function.
In general, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is an alternative to gasoline-powered inverter generators as it provides you with clean energy instead. There another aspect about it is that it has a higher surge capacity that allows it to run high-powered devices such as power tools, sump pumps, fridges, and much more. They’re also a higher number of outputs than other generators provide; with this Goal Zero Yeti, you can use power/charge up to 10 devices in one go. Even with all that, the generator is quiet in comparison to other brands.
While there are a lot of things to like about this generator, the reality is its high capacity comes at a price with regards to weight. Other brands weigh less than 10lbs, but this generator is 43.7lbs.
Even so, the machine is safe enough to use indoors and also when you want to get off to your next outdoor project. As per the company, the 1400 Lithium can charge a smartphone more than 70 times, a laptop 23+ times, keep a fridge running for almost a full day, and power a 32″ LCD Tv for 14 hours.
Let’s take a closer look at the Goal Zero Yeti App and what it has to offer. One thing is guaranteed; you have more control in the palm of your hands. Using the Wi-Fi router, you can check the battery level, the power going in and out, and even turn ports off and on. To get al this and more, you can use an AC outlet or solar panels that will take 30 hours to get the Yeti to full power. Again, the solar panels are sold separately.
4. Goal Zero Yeti 500X Portable Power Station
Goal Zero Yeti 500X Portable Power Station, 505Wh Portable Lithium Battery Emergency Power Station, Outdoor Solar Generator, 120V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter, 12V Car Port, 6mm, USB C PD, USB A Port
- BACKUP POWER SUPPLY: Charge this battery through a 8mm or USB-C PD port. Great for GZ Solar Panels
- POWER ANYTHING, ANYWHERE: Ports include: 2 USB-A, USB-C PD, USB-C, 6mm, 12V, 2 120V AC Inverter
- 500WATT POWER SUPPLY: This Lithium power bank is perfect for powering most your electronic devices
- USA ENGINEERED: Engineered and supported by our US based team. GZ will make it right, every time!
- WARRANTY: Made with highest quality battery for durability. 2-year manufacturer warranty.
The Yeti 500X is not as powerful as the previous Goal Zero model discussed. This one is more suitable for powering or charging small to medium devices and appliances. This portable generator is a lot smaller, but it still has more power than the previous model of the same series. That makes it ideal for backyard parties, camping trips, and emergency power.
Four different port options include AC, a carport, and USB ports. What makes this portable generator special is that it has the latest charging technology. For example, they have a high-speed Power Delivery port that can charge your devices at a fraction of the time that standard generators take. That means you don’t have to stay plugged in for long as you go about your adventure.
When you’re away from the grid, you can use the brand’s portable solar panels to juice up the generator. There’s the MPPT charge controller feature that ensures when using the sun’s energy; you’re getting the most out of it.
The recommended solar panels to get are GZ solar panels. Overall, where we have a portable solar generator that gives you clean energy for the sake of the planet, that’s the underlying theme of all Goal Zero products.
5.SUAOKI Portable Generator
SUAOKI 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Generator Power Station Power Supply with Quiet 300W DC/AC Inverter, 12V Car, DC/AC/USB Outputs for Outdoors Camping Travel Fishing Hunting CPAP Trips
- 【VERSATILE OUTPUT】: continuous 300W, 600W surge pure sine AC inverters provide charging for home electronics with low energy loss/the two DC Ports are perfect for lighting/the four USB ports can charge any USB electronic devices/the cigarette lighter socket can charge a mini fridge or air compressor/and the jump starter port provides 12v power to jumpstart a 4L gas car, DOD 80%.
- 【DURABLE AND RELIABLE】: with a max 444Wh capacity, Battery Management System (BMS), prevent all over-current, over-voltage and over-heating issues, giving you and your devices complete protection; features an handle, an aluminum alloy shell and built in input/output ports with sturdy plastic designed for safer and smoother to run.
- 【SLEEK LCD SCREEN AND BUTTONS】: equipped with three light indicator buttons (designed for easy use in the Dark!) featuring different power supply settings and a big LCD screen displaying the battery consumption, and charge and discharge status.
- 【3 WAYS OF RECHARGING】: refuel this generator with DC power from a 12V/24V car, and with AC power from home wall outlet or solar power panel, use official Suaoki 60W/100W Solar Panels for charging to create longer runtime.
- 【INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE】: the SUAOKI generator works quietly, at a volume lower than normal conversation level, allowing family, office, travel, camping, fishing, hunting, farming or mergency backup use, both indoor or outdoor without concern . Product includes a 2-year warranty.
Here, we have a generator that gives you continuous pure sine AC so you can charge your devices with low energy loss. Two DC ports are ideal for powering lights, and four USB ports that you can charge your electronic devices. A cigarette lighter socket is also available that can power a mini-fridge or an air compressor. Something you won’t find in other brands of a portable inverter generator is a jump starter ports, so you don’t have to panic when you’re away from civilization and your car battery dies.
The SUAOKI generator is fitted with a Battery Management System (BMS) that ensures that there is no excess when it comes to current, voltage, or heating. That way, you and all the devices you own have proper protection. On the machine, you’ll find a handle attached to the aluminum alloy shell. There are input and output ports, all in a sturdy plastic design that makes for safer and also smoother running of the generator. Three light indicator buttons are showing different power supply settings, which are particularly handy when it’s dark. The large LCD screen display shows the battery consumption, as well as the charge and discharge status.
To recharge the generator, you can use DC power from the car, or the AC power from a wall outlet. The other alternative is using solar panels such as the ones the company also provides so that you have a longer time. You’ll have to purchase the panels separately. The generator is also relatively lower than an average conversation level, which makes it best for several contexts, including home, the office, hunting, camping, farming, and even for emergency power.
6. Renogy Phoenix Portable Generator
Renogy Phoenix 246.24Wh/150W Portable Generator All-in-one Kit with 20W Built-in Solar Panel for Outdoors Camping Travel Emergency Off-Grid Applications, 246Wh w, Black
- The Phoenix is an all-in-one portable solar power system specifically designed for mobile, off-grid applications and is ideal for emergencies
- This compact, lightweight back-up system combines highly efficient Rangy 20W Mono-crystalline Solar panels and can expand up to 100 watts with additional paves
- The Phoenix can be charged by solar, AC power, or car power and comes with a 17. 1Ah li-ion(neck) Battery
- The included 17. 1Ah li-ion(neck) Battery, giving the capability of limitless power. Charging temperature range 045C°
- Minimum inverter efficiency: 80 percentage, max Continuous Output power: 150W, Output AC Frequency: 60 Hz
If you’re looking for a portable generator that comes with solar panels, then the Renogy Phoenix brand is one you ought to consider getting. It is an all-in-one mobile solar power system that is designed for optimum mobility and off-grid applications.
This machine is ideal for emergencies and for when you want to get outdoors. There are highly efficient Rangy 20W monocrystalline solar panels that you can extend to 100W by adding more paves. Even so, the generator as a whole is lightweight and also compact.
You don’t have to only rely on solar panels to charge the generator. You can also use AC power or a car battery. That would be faster, leaving you to use the solar panels when you’re out and about.
There is also limitless power on the Renogy Phoenix portable generator thanks to the 17.1 Ah li-ion battery that’s installed. There is a minimum inverter efficiency at 80 percent with max continuous output power. Even so, remember not to leave the generator in excessive heat as it will cause the Phoenix to overheat.
Though the generator is lightweight, it has a sturdy handle so you can carry it with you anywhere without worry. There are multiple ports to meet your charging needs along with an LED flashlight that you can use to move around. Overall, what makes this portable generator ideal is that you don’t at any point have to rely on the grid if you don’t have to. You also don’t have to purchase solar panels separately to power it.
7. PAXCESS portable Generator Power Station
100-Watt Portable Generator Power Station, 40800mAh 151Wh CPAP Battery Pack, Home Camping Emergency Power Supply Charged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car with Dual 110V AC Inverter, DC 12V, USB Ports
- POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS KEEP ALL YOUR DEVICES CHARGED UP: Whether you’re looking to keep iPhone, iPad, laptop, DSLR camera charged up, or running lights, CPAP machine and small appliances in an off-grid or power outage, the Paxcess portable power station features a variety of outputs, including 3* 12V DC port(max 180W,with an extra cigarette socket cable) / 2* 110V AC outlet inverter(modified sine wave, max 100W) / 2* USB 5V port, to ensure you have the power you need at any time
- EASILY RECHARGED FROM SUN, WALL OUTLET OR CAR: No matter where you go, keep Paxcess portable generator charged through 3 easy ways: Simply use the included AC adapter from wall outlet to charge up the Paxcess generator in 7-8 hours. On the go, use Paxcess 50w solar panel to charge it from the power of the sun and works as a portable solar generator(The compatible solar panel is sold separatly). Lastly, charging while on-the-road is easy with the included 12V car charger cable.
- CLEAN ADN PORTABLE POWER, NO GASOLINE REQUIRED: Since there’s no gasoline required and no toxic fumes, the Paxcess generator is completely safe to use inside your house, tent, and car. It’s also silent which makes it the perfect generator alternative to have on hand for any event; Only weights 3.3lbs and ideal size for traveling, fits perfectly in the backpack or backseat on long road trips.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At Paxcess, your satisfaction is our first priority, that's why we offer you 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 45 days, you can return with 100% money back. No hassles, no question asked. If your generator failed within 1 year time, we will send you brand new replacement. 100% Risk Free.
Here we have another generator that can serve you when you’re off the grid. It has DC, AC, and USB ports that allow you to keep your devices charged.
Apart from the standard electronics, you can also use the machine to power running lights, a CPAP machine, or other small appliances. You’re certain that you’ll have the power you need when the time calls for it. The wall outlet, the car, and the sun are all ways in which you can recharge the portable power station. As in most cases, you have to purchase the solar panels separately.
Given that there is not gasoline required, you’re assured that the machine is running on clean energy. You don’t have to worry about toxic fumes and the like. That means that you can use it in enclosed spaces comfortably.
Something else that’s likable about this PAXCESS generator is that it’s quite so you can use it just about anywhere. It is also relatively light, weighing only 3.3lbs. It is also compact, so you can fit it in your backpack or somewhere in the car as you’re off to your trip.
There’s a Battery Management System (BMS) present,which means your safety is guaranteed. It ensures that there are voltage and temperature control and other advanced functions that provide you and your devices are all protected.
An exciting aspect of this product is the company gives you 45 days to determine if you’re satisfied with the product. If you’re not, you will get 100 percent of your money back. Also, should the generator fail within the first year of use, the company will send you a new one.
8. HomeGrid5000 Portable Solar Generator
HomeGrid 5000HD Portable Solar Generator (Extreme) 110V/220V: Heavy Duty 5000 watts w/Batteries and Solar, Long Term Backup Power, Off-Grid Complete Home Backup
- Battery: 4200 watt hours (100% DOD max) Deep Cycle AGM
- Solar: 480 watts (4- 120 watt flexible solar panels)
- Capable of up to 5000 watts (continuous) and 10,000 watts (surge)
- 120V and 240V output
- Heavy Duty Backup Power for: Electronics, lights, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, high surge kitchen appliances and power tools.
HomeGrid is one of the most versatile solar generators there are in the market. It can power tools and appliances that require 120V and 240V. The generator itself is designed for long-term backup power since it can power multiple devices at the same time. That way, in case of an emergency, you’re assured that everything is under control. To recharge it, you can use a wall outlet or solar panels.
Compared to other portable generators on this list, this one is indeed heavy-duty. It can power your standard electronics, lights, refrigerator, microwave, freezer, and other high surge kitchen appliances that you use.
The HomeGrid 5000 is also quite sturdy thanks to the welded steel frame that gives it superior durability. It is finished off with an exterior protective coating that ensures the whole construction is weather and rust-resistant. There are also two 10-inch flat-free wheels and rugged rubber handles that allow you to make the generator around with ease.
Another feature of this portable generator is the Maximum Power Point charge controller that makes charging more efficient. You can also expand the battery bank so that you can have a complete home backup.
The HomeGrid 5000 is also a generator that you can purchase if you want a portable generator that already comes with flexible solar panels. The machine is, therefore, fantastic for a context where you need a lot of power while outdoors or even indoors.
9. Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit
Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit with Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel
- Kit includes a Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station, Boulder 100 Briefcase solar panel with cord and kickstand, a roll cart and a wall charger
- 1250Wh lead acid battery portable power station can power up to 10 devices at once (100Ah @ 12V) with continuous 1200W (1500W surge) pure-sine wave inverter, 2.1A USB ports (4), 120W 12V ports (2)
- Chainable with other 100Ah lead acid batteries for longer runtimes
- Recharges from AC or pair with a solar panel (sold separately). No noise, no fumes, no maintenance
- Solar panel is a lightweight, 100-watt monocrystalline panel with briefcase folding enclosure, handle and case
It is no surprise that on this list of best solar generators, we have another Goal Zero Yeti portable generator. What makes it different from the rest is that it comes with a Boulder 100 briefcase solar panel.
It also comes with a kickstand and a cord, along with a rolling cart and a wall charger for when you want to use AC power to charge it. For those looking to have a portable generator with solar panels from Goal Zero, then you can consider getting this one based on your needs.
The battery on is generator can power up to 10 devices at once with continuous pure-sine wave inverter. If you want a longer run time, you can chain it to another battery of a similar kind.
Do note that you can only charge the generator using either AC or solar panels. Here, you don’t have the option of using a car battery. The good part about this solar-powered generator is that it doesn’t have noise, no fumes, and also no maintenance.
The lightweight nature of the machines also makes it great for when you’re out and about. The 100W monocrystalline panel does come with a folding briefcase enclosure so that you can tack it away nicely once it’s done charging. There’s also a handle that makes for easy transportation. When the direction of the sun changes, you can move it with ease.
10. Soyond Portable Solar Generator
soyond Portable Solar Generator with Solar Panel Solar BT Speaker System with Flashlights Bluetooth, MP3 Player, FM Radio for Home Emergency Backup Power Camping Outage (Orange Retro Style)
$49.99 in stock
- 【Portable Solar generator kit】Rechargeable battery solar generator system with larger power capacity, storage solar generator power to battery and supply power to LED light and mobile phone.Perfect emergency power backup for home, travel, camping, fishing, Drone, phones, lights.
- 【Multiple-functions】Digital LED Display. Built-in MP3 player & radio, support USB & SD card. Built-in FM Radio. 4 Ports 3.7 V output to LED light, USB 5V DC Output for your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, digital camera and USB shaver charged up. Excellent portable solar generator for camping trip, With Bluetooth function, Connect with phone to play music or call.
- 【Quickly rechargeable via sun & wall outlet】With solar panels included portable solar generator Quickly be charged by 6W solar panel(4 hours fully charged). Two methods for you to choose, Solar panel charge and AC charge. Easy and Fast ! portable solar generator for home use.
- 【Portable & compact】 Portable and small size for outdoor. Size:6.9*6.5*3.0 inch, weight:3.3Lb. Cute and easy to handle,can easily put it in your backpack or car, take to everywhere need power. Widely applicable to camping, hiking, fishing, expedition, hunting, outdoor activities.
- 【Quality guarantee】Use BMS (battery management system) to improve battery utilization, prevent short circuit,over current,over power,low voltage,over temperature, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.Bonus accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 60 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, no worry for soyond portable solar power generator power station.
Next on the list, we have a portable solar generator kit. It is a rechargeable battery solar generator system that has an immense power capacity. You can use it to supply power to the LED light and also charge mobile phones and other devices. It is also suitable for when you need a perfect emergency at home or when you’re outdoors or traveling. It has a Battery Management System (BMS) component that ensures there’s improved battery utilization.
The Soyond portable solar generator has a digital LED display. Another impressive aspect is that it does have a built-in MP3 player and radio, along with support for four USB ports and an SD card. If you’re out on the road camping and you need your small to medium devices charged, then this is a good generator to take along with you. That’s especially if you love music and you want to enjoy some tunes as you make your way on the road or at a campsite.
This machine does come with solar panels, so you can use the sun to recharge it. If you’re indoors, then you can also use a wall outlet to power it up. The capacity is small, so it takes four hours to charge under the sun entirely. The total weight of this Soyond generator is 3.3lbs. It has a sturdy handle, and you can put it in your car or backpack too. You don’t have to be camping, and you can take if for a day-long expedition where you need power.
11. Aeiusny Portable Solar Generator
Aeiusny Portable Solar Generator 500W 288WH UPS Power Station Emergency Battery Backup Power Supply Charged by Solar/AC Outlet/Car for CPAP Laptop Home Camping
1 used from $251.32
- HIGH CAPACITY : 288Wh(12V/24Ah)/500W with AC-Outlet, DC Port and USB Outputs, the portable power station is handy and good use for your travel, outdoors , camping or hurricane emergency life power outage etc.
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES : 3 AC outlets/4 DC ports/4 USB ports powerful portable battery to charge smartphones 40 times, laptops 8 hours, Drone, Mini-Refrigerator, CPAP, small home appliances, etc. When you are in an emergency, it can be used as a backup battery.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT : 12.70*5.91*8.66 inches, 7.05Lb; it is the portable battery generator you want to keep around. You can carry it with you or put it in your car, super convenient!
- 3 WAYS RECHARGING : Able to be recharged by Aeiusny 60w solar panel (Sold Separately) within 8-10 hours in full the sun, AC wall outlet (included), or in your car(included).
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY : Free replacement or repair on any damaged (non man-made damage) portable power supply for TWELVE MONTHS! Please read the instructions carefully before using!
Lastly, we have a portable solar generator from the brand Aeiusny. Whenever you need it, whether indoors, outdoors, or during emergencies, you can be assured it’ll come through for you. It has USB ports, an AC outlet, and a DC port.
What makes it impressive is that it has a lot of ports; three AC outlets, four DC ports, and 4 USB ports. It also has a powerful battery capable of charging a smartphone over 40 times and laptops for eight hours. If you have a mini-refrigerator, CPAP, or other small appliances, this generator has you covered.
The whole construction is ultra-light and weighs at 7.05lbs. It is something that you can keep around for when you need it too. All in all, it’s super convenient. There are three ways to charge it, just as with other generators on this list.
That is, using an AC wall outlet, your car, or a 60W solar panel. If there’s any damage as a result of manufacturer defect, then you can get a free replacement or repair within the first year.
Should there be more than 500W of devices plugged in, the generator will stop charging. That’s because it’s gone into protection mode. Should you want to get it up and running again, then use lower power to restart it. Lastly, it is the LED light turning green that lets you know it’s fully charged, and red when it’s not.