Westinghouse WH2200iXLT Inverter Generator with All-Weather Cover - 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts - Gas Powered - CARB Compliant
out of stock
as of June 19, 2021 5:52 am ⓘ
- Lightweight, Compact, and Quiet - Power Anywhere, Anytime (43 lbs. and 59dBa at 50% Load)
- Safely Powers Sensitive Electronics Such as Laptop Computers, Cell Phones, & More (1800 Running Watts / 2200 Starting Watts at
- Enhanced Fuel Efficiency - 1.3 Gallon Gas Tank Lasts 13 Hours at a 25% Load - Runs All Night
- Double Your Power - Combine the WH2000iXLT to Another Westinghouse WH2000iXLT or WH2400i Digital Inverter Generator with a Westinghouse Parallel Cord to Increase Your Wattage
- Two Year Limited Warranty - EPA & CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
|Lightweight and portable at 43 pounds||Although the WH2200iXLT starts at 2200W, it runs at 1800W, |
lower than many of its competitors such as the EU2200i
|Westinghouse is a great American brand who make their |
products in the US.
|It is more expensive than some of the cheaper, but similar,|
models, such as the WEN 56203i.
|Low THD – Safe for Sensitive Electronics||It doesn’t have a fuel gauge.|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown|
The Westinghouse WH2200iXLT is an American made portable inverter generator, perfect for light RV, back up or camping duties.